Monday, March 22, 2010

Me and charley after my run

It is now week 3 of training! I have actually stuck to my running plan -- but one downside. My eating habits get an "F" -- this past weekend was full of junk food, crap, carbs, soda every bad thing I could eat I pretty much ate.  Last week I had to change my running and training schedule a bit, I was running M, TU, and Thursday but my feet were killing me!! I have flat feet so without a rest day in between I'm pretty much junk the next day.  So new schedule is M, W, F running and Thursday cross train.  Well I've up'd my pace to a wopping 4.1 mph!!!! whoo...hoo...and my pace at about 14.83 I think which is still pretty slow but that's where I'm comfortable at for right now.  Running 9/1, 10/1, 11/1 -- 1x -- which is a slight increase from 2 1/2 weeks ago (5/1 5x). 

Sean and I pretty much killed ourselves on Saturday working on our yard, we were pretty much beat up from the sun, lifting concrete bags, shoveling rock, planting, digging holes. We took it pretty easy on Sunday, I will need to upload before and after pics from a portion of the yard that we completed.

I leave you with a picture of Charley and I after my run yesterday!!
32 minutes
2.28 miles
4.1 mph
14.83 pace (I think)

No comments: