Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Filler up...water that is

I hate drinking water when I'm not thirsty...I know I should be drinking water anyways but man it really sucks drinking water when you don't feel like it.  I'm on my lunch break and snacking away on Michlina's Lean Gourmet Pizza Snackers...can you say ""MMMMMM." Today is a run day bOOOOOOO (thumbs down on that) I still dread getting on the treadmill.  I hate the helpless, I can't do this, my feet, ankle and knees hurt, and I just want to get off feeling. I complain and whine everytime I get on, but I do anyways so kudos to me for just doing it.  I have been getting the itch to run outside but I have some fear about running outside for some reason.  The breathing? the people watching me while driving by? My fat doing the sling-shot motion that I hate so much?  The fact that I run and get so tired that I won't make it home? I don't look like a runner? Because I look silly? All very stupid reasons I know.  I will try it one day...hopefully sooner than later.

I imagine runners looking like this:
But I know runners come in different shapes and sizes, I have to get this mental block out of my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, came across your blog, I'm a new runner myself and I found your blog and enjoyable read, I'm following you now, and will continue to read as you post, keep up the good work, you can follow me at: http://53000stepsandthenablog.blogspot.com/ any advice you could give would be brill xx